Shipping Policy & Return PolicyJune 22, 2021 2021-06-22 6:18
Shipping Policy & Return Policy
The delivery date mentioned on the website is an approximate date based on major cities and primary locations.
We make sure that all the parcels are properly boxed packed and sealed. If during delivery the parcel is damage by the courier partner, we request you to not accept the damaged or tampered shipment.
15 day Exchange & Money back policy*
Once the product is returned under our 15 Day Money Back policy the refund. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account. The amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).*not applicable on gold coins. We offer FREE Return Shipping. You’ll receive complimentary return shipping on all resizings, exchanges, or refunds for all products within the 15-day money back policy.
We recommend contacting our Customer Service team to receive assistance and suggested methods to return your purchase. Handover the securely packed item with the return address label and the shipping declaration to the Courier person. Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than gemistone Jewellers), or damaged cannot be accepted for return. Kameswari Reserves the rights to refund and refund can be claimed only if you satisfy the following conditions:
- Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products /ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back.
- You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/money back within the 15 Day Exchange policy (Online). Shipping charges for all other returns/exchange/money back is subject shall be borne by Customer.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back within the 15 Day period. Submission of Invoice shall be optional for all Exchange/Money back after the 15 Day Exchange Period.
- Gemistone Jewellers reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- For the 15-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Gemistone Jewellers will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Gemistone and accept our decision regarding the returns policy.
- Disputes of any nature will come under Visakhapatnam-India jurisdiction.
- Jewellery products studded with stones/other material will be exchanged at only the gold cost at the prevailing rate. No stones will have buyback except certified diamonds.
- Plain Gold Jewellery unstudded products and Gold Coins Exchange at the prevailing rate of gold.